Don't spend hours driving to far away destinations to see humpback whales, you can get world class whale watching at Coolangatta and Tweed Heads, this is as good as it gets! Guaranteed to see whales on every cruise! All trips subject to weather and passenger numbers. For the past four years, we have seen whales on every single trip, up close and personal!!, Co...
As you head out into the open ocean and if you suffer from seasickness, head to the pharmacy prior to your whale watch cruise and grab some seasickness remedy.
- Morning whale watch cruise
- See the humpbacks up close
- Only cruise departing Coolangatta
- Uncrowded whale watch experience
Don't spend hours driving to far away destinations to see humpback whales, you can get world class whale watching at Coolangatta and Tweed Heads, this is as good as it gets! Guaranteed to see whales on every cruise! All trips subject to weather and passenger numbers.
For the past four years, we have seen whales on every single trip, up close and personal!!, Cows and calves, whales feeding, dozens of pods all within viewing distance at one time. All of this happening in close proximity to Tweed Heads and Coolangatta!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Morning Whale Watching Cruise
- Morning tea
- Whale watching guarantee - see whales or receive a FREE return ticket
- Hotel transfers - you will need to make your own transport arrangements to the departure location in Tweed Heads
- Watch the Humpback Whales at play against the spectacular backdrop of the Gold Coast
- Knowledgeable crew
- Personalised service
- Smaller numbers providing an uncrowded whale watching experience
- ONLY whale watching vessel departing from Coolangatta
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales and dolphins sing
What to Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Sea sickness remedy if required
- Tours depart daily at 8.30am and return at 12pm from the private jetty located at Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club, Alf Rush Memorial Drv, Tweed Heads South
- Whale Watch Cruise is not recommended for children under the age of 3 years
- Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given
- Please advise at time of booking in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the Shopping Cart if you are travelling with an infant
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received upon booking confirmation
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour